Welcome to CoDeS
Collaboration of schools and communities for sustainable development
CoDeS is a Comenius multilateral Network funded by the Lifelong Learning Program from EU that focuses on school community collaboration addressing sustainability. The activities of the network aim at providing an European perspective on the processes of learning, models, values and tools for successful collaboration. Based on partners’ wide range of experience and background in Education for Sustainable Development (ESD), the network will produce, publish and disseminate a range of products useful for school and community stakeholders to engage into successful practice such as case study reports, tool box, travelling guide, and different types of workshops.
CoDeS working conference
Living sustainable community-school collaboration:
Learning for the future
Working Conference - May 13-15, 2013
Rolduc Abbey, 6464 Kerkrade, The Netherlands -more about the conference
What's going on:
Apr 6, 2013: Newsletter 6
1. CoDeS Working Conference in Kerkrade/NL, 13-15 May 2013
2. CoDeS at the 7th WEEC, 09th– 14th June 2013, Marrakech
3. Study visit in Hungary
4. Fourth Partner Meeting of CoDeS, Cyprus, 21-24 October 2013
5. Mid-term report from multilateral network CODES
6. CoDeS Blog – Open for your participation!
7. Address of CoDeS Website: www.comenius-codes.eu -CODES Mailing 6.pdf
Jan 30, 2013: Registration Form for Working Conference Kerkrade
The Registration Form is online.
You can register you participation at the Kerkrade Working conference form the 13th to 15th of May 2013 in Kerkrade, the Netherlands. -comenius-codes.eu/Conference/Registration
Nov 27, 2012: Fifth mailing
1. New home for CoDeS and ENSI in Switzerland
2. Partner Meeting 2 in Györ/HU, October 1-3; 2012: A summary
3. Steering board Meeting 3, Györ/HU, October 3-4 2012
4. First announcement: CoDeS 2013 working Conference in Kerkrade/NL, May 13-15, 2013
5. Cooperation and dissemination is important!
6. CoDeS website -CODES mailing 5.pdf